Monday, February 22, 2010

Shmuck of the Week: Felix Hernandez

Felix runs a shady business by basically selling the results my GPL'd work to naive people. Since I'm such a dandy fellow, he wants me to help him fill his pockets some more by reverse-engineering the password schemes used in Sony and Dell laptops:

From: Felix Hernandez (felixlapbios@gmail.com)
To: dogber1@gmail.com
Subject: HELP BIOS PASSWORD TO DELL THANKS
Date: 02/22/2010 08:46:55 PM
Hello Friend I'm Mexican and my truth because just like you I like the
community help me ah been very helpful all you've developed programs to
generate the master passwords
That's why I want to give the link to unlock the sony vaio to send the
disabled system error
Only need the last serial number of the laptop to come on back

http://hpgl.googlegroups.com/web/SONY_Form1.rar?gda=73_AtUAAAADBratxJI3TcN2SnEOtgI52Or9i_fMM3dcP7Nz297qKnGJHTKS9woYaVuufKj-4-9ttxVPdW1gYotyj7-X7wDON
 Hear also want to see if you can help me learn how to unlock sony vaio
onetime password and dell 595B 2A7B A95B
HELP ME PLEASE TO UNLOCK BIOS TO DELL THANKS

Guess what, Felix...